The Carnegie Learning Resource Center provides digital editions of all student and teacher materials for viewing and printing, as well as interactive "See It, Try It" modules. The Resource Center is accessible to parents, students, and teachers.
1. In your web browser, visit: http://resources.carnegielearning.com
2. Click the 'Register' link in the light blue bar at the upper right of the page.
3. Click on 'Register as a Student' link.
4. Enter your student access code:
a. Note this code is specific to your school.
5. Enter the rest of your contact information.
6. Click 'Register' button.
7. You will be sent an activation e-mail. Open this email and click the activation link.
8. You are now registered to use the Carnegie Learning Resource Center! Log into the site using your email address and your password.
Using the Resource Center
*To access Textbook files, click on the 'Textbooks' button.
*To launch the Cognitive Tutor software, click on the 'Software' button. Ask your teacher for your Cognitive Tutor username.
*For help with your Resource Center account or with the software or textbooks, click on the 'Support' Button.
*If you are using the Cognitive Tutor software for the first time, there is a helpful interactive tutorial on the 'Training' page. Other helpful documents are on the 'Support' page.
*Use the 'Your Account' page to change your account preferences.
*If you require help while registering for or using the Carnegie Learning Resource Center, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 877-401-2527.