Incoming 7th Grade Information
We are so excited to have you as a Spartan next year. To make sure you are ready and prepared please complete the following tasks:
1. Turn in a COURSE REQUEST
Incoming 7th Graders enter their Course Requests online through their STUDENT myDSD accounts!
Review the instructions provided in the How To Video or the Step by Step Instructions below. You will also want to have the paper copy of the course request in front of you to help. This is below or you can find it in your packet your student received. Click on each of the links below to access each. In help deciding what courses your student will take, look at our Course Descriptions Page for the Course Fact Sheets. These were created to help students and parents know more about each class.
- 7th Grade Cover Letter English
- 7th Grade Cover Letter Spanish
- How to fill out your Course Request Online Video Instructions
- How to fill out your Course Request Step by Step Instructions English
- How to fill out your Course Request Step by Step Instructions Spanish
- Paper Course Request
- Course Fact Sheets
- Accelerated 7/8 Math Information
2. Turn in updated Immunization Records to the main office.
- Immunization Requirements Flyer English
- Immunization Requirements Flyer Spanish
- SDJH will have an Immunization Clinic on April 14th starting at 4pm by appointments only. Appointments can be made through myDSD starting on March 22nd.
3. Attend our Counselor Q & A Sessions
- When: Wednesday, Feb. 24th from 4-5pm OR Thursday, Feb. 25th from 6-7pm
- Attend the Zoom Conference with the Counselor associated with your student's last name. You will wait in the waiting room till your time comes up. We ask that you keep your questions quick and simple. We appreciate your patience.
Mrs. Stanger: last names A-G
Mrs. Stanger's Zoom link
Meeting ID: 857 9311 7693
Mrs. Woodbury: last names H-O
Mrs. Woodbury's Zoom link
Meeting ID: 885 3205 6410
Mrs. Lott: last names P-Z
4. Save the Date for our Spartan Orientation on Thursday, August 12th from 10-11am (date and time are subject to change)