Registration can sometimes be confusing because there are three types of registration.
- The first registration type is Spring Registration. This is the time when students and parents choose the courses they would like to take for the next school year.
- The second registration type is Summer Registration. This is the time when students and parents take care of important items in order to begin the next school year. These items include:
- Providing proof of immunization (7thgrade only)
- Paying school fees
- Signing required online documents
- Printing your new schedule and locker assignment
- The third registration type is New Student Registration. This is for students who have moved into the school boundaries. This includes students transferring schools within the district.
Review the following:
Forms and Documents:
- Media Consent
- Acceptable Use Agreement- This will be under the survey section of your guardian account. Please read and accept by e-signing in MyDSD.
Policies and Procedures:
Log into your DSD Guardian Account & complete the following:
- Click on MyDSD (also found in top of all district webpages) and set up a guardian account.
- Click here for the specific school fee listing.
- Please pay all required (and optional) fees through your DSD Guardian Account.
- Please e-sign the Signature Page and Acceptable Use Agreement.
Demographic (Student Information) Form will be sent home with your student the first week of school.
Your student is not considered registered at the school until all applicable forms and payment verification has been completed. The information below may be helpful or applicable:
- Bell Schedule
- FAQS (answers about lunches, busing, etc...)
- Free & Reduced Lunch Applications-Applications are to be completed online only through DSD Accounts.
- Nutrition Info Form
- Formulario de información nutricional
- PTA Volunteer Form
- PTA Non-Fundraiser Form
- Online Learning Options
- District School Dates
- School Picture Flyer
- Student Accident Coverage
- School Fees Notice
- Community Service Obligations
- District Fee List for Junior High
- Paying Fees Online
- Fee Waiver Information. Bring completed application with documentation to the main office.
- Fee Waiver Info (Spanish)
- Payment Plan Form (if families do not qualify for fee waiver)
Additional Forms for New Students to Davis School District:
The following information is required to register your student: (NEW TO THE AREA)
- Release of Records
- Proof of Immunizations: Students must have the necessary immunizations when they register for school. According to state law, no child will be allowed to enter school unless the immunization requirements are met. Certain exemptions may apply on an individual basis. These exemptions must be approved through the County Health Department prior to registration.
- Proof of Residency within our school boundaries
- Proof of Guardianship: Child's birth certificate, guardian's current and valid picture ID.