Registration can sometimes be confusing because there are three types of "registration".
- The first type of "registration" is actually our Student Course Request period in the winter. This is the time when students and parents choose the courses they would like to take for the next school year.
- The second registration type is Summer Registration. This is the time when students and parents take care of important items in order to begin the next school year. These items include:
- Providing proof of immunization (7thgrade and new students only)
- Paying school fees
- Signing required online documents
- Printing your new schedule and locker assignment
- The third registration type is New Student Registration. This is for students who have moved into the school boundaries and includes students transferring schools within the district.
Please review the following information and accept by e-signing in MyDSD.
- Davis District and SDJH Safe and Orderly Schools Policies
- Electronic Device Acceptable Use Agreement
- Device Checkout Agreement
- Discretionary Device Protection Plan - please accept the terms by e-signing in MyDSD and paying in the main office. This device insurance plan is not required but highly suggested.
- Media Consent
- Immunization Requirements
Forms for New Students to Davis School District:
The following information is required to register your students if your are new to the district:
- Release of Records
- Proof of Immunizations: Students must have the necessary immunizations when they register for school. According to state law, no child will be allowed to enter school unless the immunization requirements are met. Certain exemptions may apply on an individual basis. These exemptions must be approved through the County Health Department prior to registration.
- Proof of Residency within our school boundaries
- Proof of Guardianship: Child's birth certificate, guardian's current and valid picture ID.
Log into your DSD Guardian Account & complete the following:
- Click on MyDSD (also found in top of all district webpages) and set up a guardian account.
- Click here for the district junior high fee listing.
- Please pay all fees through your DSD Guardian Account.
- Please e-sign the Signature Page and Acceptable Use Agreement.
Demographic (Student Information) Form will be sent home with your student the first week of school.
- Busing Information
- Check your bus route
- Free & Reduced Lunch Applications-Applications are to be completed online only through DSD Accounts.
- Nutrition Info Form
- PTA Volunteer Form
- PTA Non-Fundraiser Form
- Online Learning Options
- District School Calendar
- Secondary School Dates
- School Fees Notice for Families
- District Fee List for Junior High
- Paying Fees Online
- Fee Waiver Information. Bring completed application with documentation to the main office.
- Solicitud de Exoneracion de Cuotas
- Payment Plan Form (if families do not qualify for fee waiver)
- Service Agreement (a student may choose to perform service in lieu of a fee waiver)